"In My View" is an op-ed feature that enables authors to respond more quickly to biblical topics they deem important. "In My View" offers thought-provoking opinion pieces on the Bible and its interpretation, ancient Near East archaeology, history, and media productions.
The opinions expressed "In My View" are those of the authors alone. They do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of the editors of Bible and Interpretation nor its staff. Unsolicited submissions will not be accepted
In My View Articles - 2016
- The Neoliberal Lives of Jesus
By Robert J. Myles
- The Handwriting on the Sherds
By Paul V.M. Flesher
- An Unsettling Divide in Linguistic Dating and Historical Linguistics
By Martin Ehrensvärd et al.
Search This Site:
Most Visited for the Week
Topics of Interest
- Teaching the Bible in Public Schools and Higher Ed
- Tombs at Talpiot
- Television Specials about the Bible
- Scholars, Frauds, the Media and the Public
- Essays on BAR from Bible and Interpretation
- Essays on Minimalism from
Bible and Interpretation
- Final Reports onthe Yehoash Inscription and James Ossuary from the Israeli Antiquities Authority.
- Essays on the James Ossuary and the Temple Tablet from Bible and Interpretation