Contributions and Support
Our nonsectarian site is not connected with any religious groups or organizations.
Donations and contributions of any size are welcome. If you would like to become a Friend of Bible and Interpretation and support its goals and philosophy, you may send donations through Paypal.
Search This Site:
Most Visted for the Week
- The Last Supper & Passover: Overlooking the Obvious?
- The Passion, Pornography and Polemic: In Defense of The Passion of the Christ
- Pontius Pilate: Roman Governor
- Will the Real Historical Jesus Please Stand Up? The Gospels as Sources for Historical Information about Jesus
- A Jerusalem tomb, ‘blind leading the blind’ or just another Day in Paradise?
Topics of Interest
- Tombs at Talpiot
- Television Specials about the Bible
- Scholars, Frauds, the Media and the Public
- Essays on BAR from Bible and Interpretation
- Essays on Minimalism from
Bible and Interpretation
- Final Reports onthe Yehoash Inscription and James Ossuary from the Israeli Antiquities Authority.
- Essays on the James Ossuary and the Temple Tablet from Bible and Interpretation