Contributions and Support
Our nonsectarian site is not connected with any religious groups or organizations.
Donations and contributions of any size are welcome. If you would like to become a Friend of Bible and Interpretation and support its goals and philosophy, you may send donations through Paypal.
Search This Site:
Most Visited for the Week
- Finding Jesus, Raising Lazarus: Climax or Prequel?
- Why Christians Should Adopt the BCE/CE Dating System
- Wandering in the Desert?: A Review of Charles R. Krahmalkov’s “The Chief of Miners Mashe/Moshe, the Historical Moses”
- Explaining Bias and the History of Modern Biblical Scholarship
Topics of Interest
- Tombs at Talpiot
- Television Specials about the Bible
- Scholars, Frauds, the Media and the Public
- Essays on BAR from Bible and Interpretation
- Essays on Minimalism from
Bible and Interpretation
- Final Reports onthe Yehoash Inscription and James Ossuary from the Israeli Antiquities Authority.
- Essays on the James Ossuary and the Temple Tablet from Bible and Interpretation