Final Reports on the Yehoash Inscription and James Ossuary from the Israeli Antiquities Authority.
- Final Report Of The Committees
By Uzi Dahari
- Final Report Of The Examining Committees For The Yehoash Inscription And James Ossuary
By Esther Eshel, Tal Ilan, Dr. Avner Ayalon, Orna Cohen
- Radiocarbon Dating
- The "James son of Joseph" Ossuary
By Amos Kloner and Ronny Reich
- Opinion on the inscription known as The "Yehoash Inscription".
By Hagai Misgav
- Opinion concerning the authenticity of the 'Yehoash Inscription and the ossuary of Ya'aqov son of Yosef brother of Yeshua
By Shmuel Ahituv
- Examination of Authenticity: James Brother of Jesus Ossuary and Yehoash King of Yehuda Inscription
By Yuval Goren
- First Report - James Ossuary.
By Jacques Neguer
- The Joash Inscription
By Victor Avigdor Hurowitz
Search This Site:
Most Visited for the Week
- Finding Jesus, Raising Lazarus: Climax or Prequel?
- Why Christians Should Adopt the BCE/CE Dating System
- Wandering in the Desert?: A Review of Charles R. Krahmalkov’s “The Chief of Miners Mashe/Moshe, the Historical Moses”
- Explaining Bias and the History of Modern Biblical Scholarship
Topics of Interest
- Tombs at Talpiot
- Television Specials about the Bible
- Scholars, Frauds, the Media and the Public
- Essays on BAR from Bible and Interpretation
- Essays on Minimalism from
Bible and Interpretation
- Final Reports onthe Yehoash Inscription and James Ossuary from the Israeli Antiquities Authority.
- Essays on the James Ossuary and the Temple Tablet from Bible and Interpretation