Dedicated to delivering the latest news, features, editorials, commentary, archaeological interpretation and excavations relevant to the study of the Bible for the public and biblical scholars.
Most Visited Articles - December 2012
- Biblical Tamar: Excavations 2005-2009 (PDF File)
[View as HTML]
- Ten Things I Learnt about Jesus by Writing a Book about him
By Helen K Bond
- Competence and New Testament Scholarship
By Thomas L. Thompson
- Forget About Noah's Ark; There Was No Worldwide Flood
By Robert R. Cargill
- Biblical Scholarship, Jews and Israel: On Bruce Malina, Conspiracy Theories and Ideological Contradictions
By Robert J. Myles and James G. Crossley
- James and The BAR Crowd - I Cons or just another Amazing Dis-Grace?
By Joe Zias
- What is the Message of “the Patio Tomb” in Talpiot, Jerusalem?
By James Hamilton Charlesworth
- A response to Joe Zias in The Bible and Interpretation
By Oded Golan
- Academic Integrity within a Confessional Institution: An “Insider’s” Response to Thomas Verenna
By Paul M. Blowers
- Jesus—The Lost Forty Days
By Joe E. Lunceford