Dedicated to delivering the latest news, features, editorials, commentary, archaeological interpretation and excavations relevant to the study of the Bible for the public and biblical scholars.
Most Visited Articles - February 2012
- A Preliminary Report of a 1st Century Tomb
By James Tabor
- Why We Must Treat the Bible No Differently Than Any Other Book
By James A. Metzger
- Forget about Noah’s Ark; There Was No Worldwide Flood
By Robert R. Cargill, Ph.D.
- Your Mother was a Hittite and Your Father an Amorite
By Thomas L. Thompson
- Narrative, Historicity, and Verisimilitude in the Passion Narratives
By Daniel A. Smith
- Considering the Rejoinder to LMLK Chronology
By G.M. Grena
- Why Christians Should Adopt the BCE/CE Dating System
By Robert R. Cargill
- “The End of Biblical Minimalism?”
By Philip Davies
- Confessions of a Methodological Skeptic
By Raymond F. Person, Jr.
- Regarding Magness and Talpiot
By Kevin Kilty and Mark Elliott