Dedicated to delivering the latest news, features, editorials, commentary, archaeological interpretation and excavations relevant to the study of the Bible for the public and biblical scholars.
Most Visited Articles - January 2013
- Ten Things I Learnt about Jesus by Writing a Book about him
By Helen K Bond
- A Future for the Archaeology of Jerusalem
By Raphael Greenberg
- Forget about Noah’s Ark; There Was No Worldwide Flood
By Robert R. Cargill, Ph.D.
- Redefining (Biblical) Archaeology
By Rami Arav
- It's the Same Old Story, Part II
By Niels Peter Lemche
- What is the Message of “the Patio Tomb” in Talpiot, Jerusalem?
By James Hamilton Charlesworth
- The Crescent on the Temple
By Pamela Berger
- Oral Tradition and Pentateuchal Narrative
By Ronald Hendel
- The Garden of Eden
By Eric H. Cline
- The New Holocaust Denialists: The Need for a Metacriticism of Biblical Scholarship
By Hector Avalos