Dedicated to delivering the latest news, features, editorials, commentary, archaeological interpretation and excavations relevant to the study of the Bible for the public and biblical scholars.
Most Visited Articles - June 2012
- Forget About Noahs Ark; There Was No Worldwide Flood
By Robert R. Cargill
- A Preliminary Report of a 1st Century Tomb
By James Tabor
- A Brief Note for Yosi Garfinkel
By Philip Davies
- Race and Anti-Semitism in the Ancient World?
By Philip F. Esler
- What is the Message of the Patio Tomb in Talpiot, Jerusalem?
By James Hamilton Charlesworth
- Re-inventing the Gospel Synopsis
By Zeba Crook
- Biblical Tamar: Excavations 2005-2009 (PDF File)
[View as HTML]
- King David: A Biography
By Steven McKenzie
- Archaeology in Israel Update--May 2012
By Stephen Gabriel Rosenberg
- THE JEHOASH INSCRIPTION TABLET-AFTER THE VERDICT
By Amnon Rosenfeld et al