Most Visited Articles - November 2013
- Why Atheists Should Read – And Love – the Book of Job
By James A. Metzger
- A Preliminary Report of a 1st Century Tomb. (New Version, Photos Added)
By James Tabor
- Why Was Jezreel So Important to the Kingdom of Israel?
By Norma Franklin
- Academic Integrity within a Confessional Institution: An “Insider’s” Response to Thomas Verenna
By Paul M. Blowers
- Giving the Jewish Jesus his Religion Back
By Bruce Chilton
Search This Site:
Most Visted for the Week
- The Last Supper & Passover: Overlooking the Obvious?
- The Passion, Pornography and Polemic: In Defense of The Passion of the Christ
- Pontius Pilate: Roman Governor
- Will the Real Historical Jesus Please Stand Up? The Gospels as Sources for Historical Information about Jesus
- A Jerusalem tomb, ‘blind leading the blind’ or just another Day in Paradise?
Topics of Interest
- Tombs at Talpiot
- Television Specials about the Bible
- Scholars, Frauds, the Media and the Public
- Essays on BAR from Bible and Interpretation
- Essays on Minimalism from
Bible and Interpretation
- Final Reports onthe Yehoash Inscription and James Ossuary from the Israeli Antiquities Authority.
- Essays on the James Ossuary and the Temple Tablet from Bible and Interpretation